quiz frm janie and wanda..
Single, taken , crushing?
single
Are you happy with your life now?
nope..lifes boring
When you meet the rite person, will you fall in love wif him fast?
maybe
Have ever had your heart broken?
nopes
Do you believe that there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
dun think so
Tell me the truth will do.Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
nope
Have you ever talked about marriage with another before?
dun think so
Do you want children?
zzz..what a question..dun think so
How many?
0
Would you consider adoption?
adopt dogs..lols
If someone like you and you nv liked him , What is the best way to tell him?
'do i know u?'..jkjk
Do you enjoy getting in a relationship?
i dunno
be honest, what is the furthest you and your ex did?
i dun have an ex
Do you believe in love at first sight?
maybe
Are you romantic?
dunno
Do you believe you can change someone?
...
If you could be married somewhere else, Where would it be?
rome
Do you give in easily when you are fighting?
guess not...depend on what i am fighting for and who i am fighting with
Do you have feelings for someone now?
maybe..lols
Have you ever wished you have someone but you messed up?
nope
Have you ever broken a heart?
dun think so
If one day your best fren falls in love with the girl/boy you are deeply in love wif, what would you do?
if they are tgt first then forget him
Are you missing anyone now?
all my friends?
Name a fren who's name starts with a "S"?
er...sean..copied frm janie
4TH person on your missed calls?
my dad
What was the last text message you recieved?
frm wanda ' U do holiday hmwrk le mah?'
Do you chew on straws?
yea
Do you have curly hair?
der
What is the next concert you are going?
dunno
What was the last thing you eat?
sushii
What was the last thing you said to someone and who was it?
janie..'huh?' on msn
Do you watch TV?
obvious -.-"'
Have you ever seen the movie donniedarko?
what the heck is that?
Ever been hunting?
guess not
Is marriage in your future?
maybe
When was the last time you said "I love you" and meant it?
i dunno
What you should be doing rite now?
bathing?
Do you have a nickname?
yea
Do you believe in love at first sight?
maybe..i feel like a dumbass answering the same questions
Who is the youngest in the family?
pampam
Is drugs free the way to be?
der
Are you a heavy sleeper?
depends
Do you clean up nice?
dun think so
Last time you used a skateboard?
last life..maybe
Where was the last place you sleep beside your house?
my grandma hse
Ever run out of gas on the road?
nope..do i need gas to move?
Best movie you ever seen in the past two weeks?
aquamarine
Do you tink ppl who come up with brain dead quizzes are crying for help in some twisted way?
think so
Last person you saw?
my sis who is behind me
Talked to on the phone?
janie last nite
Hugged?
pampam
Person you texted?
janie
Today Date?
29 dec
Got any plans?
i dunno
Currently Missing someone?
maybe
Mood?
sneezy..sneezing like hell
True or False
I'm a morning person?
what does it mean?
I'm a perfectionist?
dun think so
I'm only a child?
nope..thrs 2 more assholes at home
I'm currently in my pyjamas?
do i slp so early?
I m online 24/7?
my com cant take it
I'm very shy about the opposite gender?
dunno
I can be paranoid at times?
i dunno whats paranoid
I currently regret something i have done?
i should not have drank bubble tea.. feel like vomiting
I enjoy talking on the phone?
yea
I have a lot to learn?
der
I have a secret?
yea
The next few person to do this?
MELinda
any bo liao person like me